City Guide | Split, Croatia
As part of Atlas Addict Quarterly’s new website, we are re-releasing all of our travel + city guides–first on our list is an overall favorite, Emma’s gorgeous guide for Split, Croatia. Thanks for reading!
- Second largest city in Croatia with a population of 178,000
- located on the coast and linked to the Adriatic islands
- Fly to Dubrovnik and rent a car to drive up to Split, the road is beautiful. Alternatively Split has an airport
- For getting around the city itself, buses are the best option.
- Make a detour to Brela to swim in the stunning waters.
- Indulge at Dvor– Dvor delighted me with the best meal I had in Croatia. The olive chocolate lava cake was too dreamy!
- Explore the winding roads of old town Split at night. The markets and bars come alive.
- Pack a lunch and head to Krka National Park for the most breath-taking waterfalls and spectacular coloured water.
- Book a sea tour, I’d recommend a Blue Lagoon tour or the Blue cave tour.
- Visit Trogir, eat ice cream and get lost in the tiny streets.
Travel Tip: Remember your snorkeling gear to make the most of the beauty Croatia’s seas have to offer.
Emma Regulski blogs over at A Highland Fling